The Dave Bradley Fellowship
The Bradley Fellows live and work for one-year alongside the residents at Peacehaven Community Farm, contributing their presence, gifts, and energy to the life of our community. In addition to sharing in the rhythms of the home, the Fellows are entrusted with supporting day programs at the farm, including weekly Core Member programs, garden workdays, and group outings.
The fellowship year is centered around:
- Building relationships with and learning from others––especially those often marginalized
- Discerning one’s gifts and vocational calling and appreciating the gifts and callings of others
- Developing a deeper understanding of what it means to serve and to lead; to follow and be followed; to extend care for the outward community while journeying inward
The mission of the program is to nurture and invest in compassionate leaders. We believe that leadership is everyone’s vocation, and that a leader's foremost responsibility is to serve others––an example modeled by Dave. Through such leadership, individuals can experience belonging; teams can flourish; and communities can be transformed. It is our hope that the fellowship year is a formative experience that prepares each Fellow to humbly serve, confidently lead, and compassionately befriend all members of the communities in which they live and work in the future.
- Click here for the full Position Description and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Please submit your application online here.